Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello 2012 - eh ya it is Feb!

Yeah! Keep telling myself to blog more and play iPhone games less in 2011 but that's not really working as one can see based on the dates that I blog both here and in Con Amour blog.

I even switched and created a new blog at Wordpress but alas, the truth still remains that I don't blog.

Habit is somewhat form when you do certain things constantly for at least a couple weeks and it will form second natural skin. - I hope!

So, when I found that there is a free app that belongs to Blogspot finally on iTunes, I quickly download it. Yeah, looks like this app is created in Sept 2011 but I only found this 'treasure' today.

Anyway... Hope more to come.
Just need to think what to put for this and what to put for Con Amour ?

....... Still thinking @v@
Meanwhile , this is now officially updated as on 28 Feb 2012 ( tomorrow is leap yr of 29th )

Ta Ta for now >•<

No comments:

Post a Comment