Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bewildered Thoughts...

Sometimes I wonder... where do people get their inspiration to write on blogs... while, I am stuck!
Seriously.

The thoughts that come to my mind is :

A> I want to write something on my blog today.
- but what topic?

B> Eh, brain dead? brain freeze?

At times i really wonder...

Much things has happened to my life and within the few weeks that i didn't blog yet somehow i don't really know how to express myself.

Yes, imagine this, Me - unable to express myself in writing. My friends will be so shocked if they see this blog.

Went Shanghai and Beijing followed by Church Retreat last week. Oh, yup, celebrated my bday as well on first day of the retreat. Interestingly, nothing "explosive" happened.  Guess I had wanted something to happen, hoping anything interesting in fact.

Perhaps next post - some pictures of Beijing and Shanghai :)

Picture attached -> Stuff toy : Pig-rabbit from You're Beautiful Drama.

돼지토끼 ! dawe ji to kki !

돼 = Deh

지 = G (like the letter "g")
돼지 -> Deh G = Pig

토 = To ( like a "toh" sound )

끼 = Ki
토끼 -> To Ki = Rabbit

돼지토끼 -> Deh G To Ki = Pig Rabbit.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment