Wednesday, June 02, 2010

It's been awhile ...

Wow, it's been quite a while which I blog.
Much to say that I am not really a blog person.
The last time I blog is dated 2006 - 4 years ago? Sounds really "yongs" ago.


Anyway, just wana say I am sooo happy that I have done something meaningful in 2010:


1) 1st Blog in 2010 - yup, it's today!
2) Signed up for Korean Class Elementary Level 1 yesterday.
3) Going for my first Church Retreat next Monday - 7 June
4) Pray that I will blog more... from Yr 2010


5) Still thinking whether to buy Fujifilm Instax Mini 55i after looking at the Korea Drama: You're Beautiful where Go Mi Nam using the Instax Mini 25 (Pink and Blue color) - not sold in Singapore.
Fujifilm Instax mini 55i


Latest model - Hello Kitty version of Mini 25... sooo cute!
Fujifilm Instax mini 25 - Hello Kitty Version


Some friends told me that films are going to be obsolete.
Some friends told me - go for it !
Some friends on FB told me they want one too..


So! Should I buy ? Should I buy? Should I buy?


어떡하죠?
(What should I do? - Go Mi Nam always says this... )


^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment